Below is our guide to installing the FastClad system.
1. Prior to installation , check to ensure the 50x50mm studs or galvanised steel sections are structurally sound & at a maximum of 400mm centres. Also check that there are adequate return studs.
2. Starting from one corner, the FastClad corner profile should be fixed through the thin top flange to stretcher face with two screws
3. Check that the Fastclad corner profile is level on both faces
4. Starting from the corner, the FastClad straight unit should be fixed through the flange every time it coincides with a vertical support, ensuring the boards are well staggered
5. Fastclad profiles can be cut on site using a diamond tipped angle grinder or masonry saw. Profile can be cut at mortar joints with a standard hand saw.
6. Cills, Arches and other special details can be incorporated throughout the installation.
7. Where a profile abuts a window, door frame or a trim, apply a strip of coloured sealant to seal the panels
8. For speed and ease, apply a lime mortar with a mortar pointing system.
Speak to us for more information or discuss your project. We provide a professional service.